Benefits of Membership
- Invitation to exclusive workshops and gatherings
- Support from a diverse spiritual community
- Leadership development opportunities through volunteering and helping plan events
- Opportunities to make a difference in our local community
- Ability to vote for officers and counselors as well as influence budget and policy
- Exclusive offers from local venders
- Assistance in finding spiritual counselors
- Establish networking contacts and meet new people, specifically with churches, temples, covens, lodges, tribes, other religious organizations, or with solitary practitioners whom may fit your specific spiritual beliefs
- Help with becoming a legally ordained minister of your own faith
- Help with establishing your own church, temple, coven, lodge, tribe, and other religious organization
- Membership Year:
- From June 1st until May 31st of the following year
- Dues are due by the last July meeting; any new member hereafter will have partial-year status.
- Membership Dues & Fees:
- $20 for the entire year
- $30 for the year & an ASA t-shirt
- Basic Requirements for Membership:
- Any person over the age of 18 years regardless of race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, religion, or disability.
- Any person within the heartland of Acadiana: Lafayette, St. Martin, Iberia, St. Mary, St. Landry, Vermillion, Acadia, and Evangeline parishes.
- Basic Ineligibility of Membership:
- Any person who is currently actively engaged in felony activity.
- Any person who is or ever has been a registered sex offender.
- Any person who is deemed ineligible for any other reason articulated in the Code of Ethics that is not specified above.
If you are interested is becoming a member, please contact Sean Rutherford at email@example.com.