Lights for Lagniappe

1396020_10201703378819015_115554143_n

On March 22nd, ASA will be holding a fundraiser for the Miles Perret Center in Lafayette, Louisiana!
The Lights for Lagniappe hopes to show survivors and fighters of cancer as well as their loved ones that we can all give a little something extra to our fellow acadians…hope!

ASA will be selling luminaries online (at http://www.acadianaspiritual.org) and in person both before and on the day of the Lights for Lagniappe! The luminaries will consist of tea lights resting at the bottom of a white bag, which may be decorated by the buyer in honor of their loved one or by ASA members. Luminaries will cost $10 before March 22nd. On the day of March 22nd, luminaries will cost $15.

During the fundraiser, we invite you to come and see all of the luminaries lighting the way at the Lights for Lagniappe event! There will also be light entertainment, food, and guest speakers.

60% of all proceeds will benefit the Miles Perret Center. The other 40% will go to families who are also fighting cancer.

Our goal is $10,000! Help us give a little something extra to the people that provide hope for members of our community! Check back for more details!

ASA would like to thank Poupart’s Bakery in Lafayette, Louisiana for their very generous donation of white bags for the luminaries! They make amazing cakes, pastries, and cookies! Check them out at 1902 Pinhook Road!!

 

Buy your luminary at acadianaspiritual.org!

Please feel free to share these images!
flyer

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s