The Unitarian Universalist Church is a fellowship for individuals of any path and faith who support their basic principles of:
- The inherent worth and dignity of every person;
- Justice, equity and compassion in human relations;
- Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations;
- A free and responsible search for truth and meaning;
- The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large;
- The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all;
- Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part.
The Church offers worship services each Sunday at the Cité des Arts at 10:30 am on Vine Street in Lafayette. The local congregation is a friendly group of smart and spiritual people!
This congregation is also a Welcoming Congregation, which means that they support and welcome members of the LGBT community!