R is for Religious Tolerance:
ASA strives to establish a greater tolerance for all religions in Acadiana. Any person, regardless of faith (or the lack thereof) has a right to practice (or not to practice) a religion. No individual should suffer undo tragedy on the sole basis or absence of religious affiliations. ASA facilitates religious tolerance within the Pagan communities and within the rest of Acadiana by raising awareness of religious diversity via social events and education and advocating for religious rights.
- Public community expo on various religions and practices
- Promote personal worth, dignity, and respect regardless of beliefs
- Embrace our differences and learn together
- Democratic organization where every point of view is considered
- Honor the will of the majority so long as it does not infringe upon the rights and opinions of the minority