S is for spiritual growth:
ASA encourages constant reflection on and attainment of spiritual growth. Though the organization is primarily for individuals of a Pagan faith, all individuals who wish to expand their understanding of Pagan traditions and/or allow religious diversity to serve as a catalyst to their spiritual practices are invited to join.
- Streamlining the process of ordination for unaffiliated clergy
- Social Dynamics classes for perspective clergy
- Creating a “Suggested reading list” of accredited sources submitted by members
- Primary Sources in Daily Practice Workshop
- Craft specific workshops: Feng Shui, Reiki, Crystals, etc
- List of churches, temples, covens, lodges, and other religious organizations for members to explore different faiths